alone in Shanghai. Can’t believe this is what it’s gonna be like all summer… It’s still so surreal that everyone left the jia forever and we will never be all living together in that house ever again. I can truly say that this year was unforgettable and the best year of my life (no exaggerations). So much has happened and I just thank god for all the countless blessings he’s provided these past 8 months abroad. It was such such such an amazingly incredible experience that I will forever cherish. I have never felt so closely connected to so many people at the same time. We became a real family and I love every single person in our shanghai 2013-2014 group. We were all so different but somehow being abroad made us mesh together so perfectly.
I definitely bawled when I realized the sad reality that everyone was leaving to go home except me.. But everyone is so encouraging and great and I know we’ll still be awesome homies next year at Malibu when were all together again. This is gonna be a tough summer, I know it but I know if God has provided thus far, he will not fail me. His plan is always amazing. I moved into “uncle” Kenny’s house today and it’s great. Some perks:
1. The area is fantastic. Surrounded by hundreds of shops and food places etc, I’m in the heart of the city yo. This is where it’s at.
2. My work place is literally like a 10 min walk from here. So perfect I can’t even thank God enough for providing once again and having dat perfect planning.
3. They have two dogs. (I miss Pepsi)
4. I have an amazing view from my room of the city surrounding me. Once again.. The heart of the city! -it’s what I’ve always wanted(:
5. It’s close to subways
6. I supposedly can ride a public bus back to our Pepperdine Jia that takes me directly there almost. (!!!!)
7. SO MUCH STUFF nearby I can’t wait to explore. Eeeeeks
K I’m sleeping early tonight to catch up on sleep since I pulled like 4 allnighters in a row.
I just gotta remember to make the most of this experience! And I know I will. The most I think about it, the more excited I get